#FREE #Book #Read 'The Undead Must Die', January 21-22



vintage old paper with copy space
 
I’m happy to announce that ‘The Undead Must Die’ is FREE on Amazon through January 22nd.
‘The Undead Must Die’ is a fast-paced, short read that will introduce you in my new New Adult Adventure, Suspense book series ‘The Order of the Black Rose’.

Some wonderful reviews:

** "Roller coaster ride of a story" **
** "a nice blending of historical fact to help ground this tale in a bit of reality"**
** "A really fascinating story that has kept me glued to the book from start to the end" **
** "reading this story I could see in my imagination a mental movie" **
To Buy Links


You can check out the first two chapter of ‘The Undead Must Die’ on Wattpad by clicking the link below.

If you have already read my book and took some time off your busy schedule to leave a review, I really appreciate it.

Please note, you don't need to own a Kindle to take advantage of this special offer. You can download a free Kindle reading app HERE if you prefer to read on your tablet, phone, or PC.
Thank you all for your support and interest in my work!
 
 

Comments